For More Information Visit: Modesto Chamber of Commerce
413 E. Lockeford Street, Lodi, CA 95240
The Lodi Grape Festival and National Wine Show Association Incorporated, is a non-profit organization established to promote agriculture of San Joaquin County.
A Whole Bunch of Fun!
- Festival Hours
- Thursday, September 12: 4 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Friday, September 13: Noon – Midnight
- Saturday, September 14: Noon – Midnight
- Sunday, September 15: Noon – 11 p.m.
- Children 5 & Under: Free
- Youth 6 – 12: $5.00 (Free on Thursday, Family Value Day)
- Adults: $9.00
- Book of 5 admission tickets: $25.00 in advance
- Unlimited carnival ride wristband: $20.00 in advance ($28 on-site, except Thursday “Family Value Day” they are still $15)
For More Information Visit: Lodi Grape Festival
For More Information Visit: Wente Vineyards
Source: Ironstone Vineyards